Small Business Accounting
Accounting is the language of business.
One thing every business needs, is accounting! Keeping meaningful, well-organized financial records is the foundation of a business’ success and ensures that your business is running efficiently on a day-to-day basis. It is said that a business that utilizes an accountant, their chance of success goes up exponentially. We eliminate the stress by performing all your accounting and bookkeeping needs, including:
- Accounting system setup
- General ledger cleanup/review and backwork
- General legder maintenance
- Entry and categorization of business transactions
- Reconciliation of banking and credit card accounts
- Reconciliation of loan accounts
- Monthly depreciation and amortization for fixed-intangible assets
- Financial statements prepared and delivered monthly, quarterly, annually
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Balance sheet
- Statement of cash flows
- Expense by vendor report
- Comparative statement preparation and analysis
- Financial ratio analysis
- Payroll & payroll tax filing
- Budgeting and Financial Projection
- Business loan assistance
- Cash flow analysis
- Tax Planning/Preparation
- Succession planning
More importantly than what we do is what you receive. After all, you choose to have others handle your accounting so you can focus on what you do best. However, we strive to transform your accounting into an investment that yields positive returns for you and your business in both time and information to empower and grow your business. This includes:
- Knowing how your business is performing
- Managing your cash more effectively
- Eliminating fraud
- Tracking revenues and expenses so that you can determine the performance of your business.
- Determining what areas of your business are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identifying specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures.
- Tracking dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determining and reducing your income tax liability.
- Getting a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
- Identifying and analyzing trends
- Provide strategies for greater profitability.
We use the latest tools, including cloud accounting platforms which allow us to deliver services in a more streamlined fashion. With cloud accounting software, your data is accessible using an internet browser as well as phone or tablet. The data is also secure, containing advanced security to ensure your financial information stays private. Our primary platforms we utilize are QuickBooks Online and AccountingSuite.
AccountingSuite is a great option for those small businesses looking for an all-inclusive solution. AccountingSuite includes time and project tracking, inventory, purchase orders, as well as customers-vendors and cloud banking. This program can meet the needs of a variety of industries, including service companies, manufacturing, and companies that require purchase orders and managing inventory. We are certified in AccountingSuite and can manage your financials and help you to get the most out of the functionality.
QuickBooks has become the gold standard for small business bookkeeping needs. We can help setup your QuickBooks files, clean up your current files, and even convert your QuickBooks desktop file to the new QuickBooks Online platform. We can also simply maintain your QuickBooks file so you can work on growing and operating your business. Infinity Accounting is also a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and can assist you with any QuickBooks-related issue you may have!